Our Commitment To You
Identify Your Needs
- We will communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner.
- Consult with you to clarify your needs, expectations and priorities.
- Answer any questions you might have about the home selling process.
Develop and implement an effective Marketing Plan
- Design a Marketing Plan that is tailored to your property, in order to achieve maximum exposure to prospective buyers.
- Syndicate your listing on the internet to many websites
- Install the well-recognized Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Regency Real Estate sign
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Seller Advantage will generate reports to you on a daily or weekly basis, identifying how many internet buyers were searching for a property similar to yours. OSA will also identify buyers who selected your property and saved it in their search. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is an industry leader in internet search technology.
Determine an effective Pricing Strategy
- Explain how market value is determined, and discuss the role of market-sensitive pricing in the successful sale of your property
- Pricing Your Home - Research and present a Comparative Market Analysis showing recent activity and trends, to help you determine a realistic listing price
- Discuss financing options that will help attract potential buyers
- Continue to monitor real estate activity, and if appropriate, recommend price adjustments to keep your property competitive
Recommend steps to prepare your property for market
- Identify enhancements that will help your property make the best possible impression on prospective buyers
- Home Selling Tips (hyperlink) - Advise you how to prepare your property for real estate professional previews and buyer showings
Represent you in negotiations with prospective buyers
- Review all offers with you, and explain your available choices to accept, reject or counter each offer
- Negotiate in your best interest, including the handling of counter offers, to reach an agreement that is acceptable to you
Protect your interests through the completion of the transaction
- Work with the buyer’s real estate professional and others to see that all requirements of the agreement of sale are satisfied and to help keep the transaction on schedule
- Keep you informed of the progress of the transaction
- Follow up on any remaining details after the settlement, and provide you with information on relocation assistance or additional services you may need
The marketing and sale of your property will be our prime responsibility. We pledge to obtain the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time with the least inconvenience to you.