Pricing Your Home
Determining an appropriate price is probably the most difficult thing to do when placing your home on the market. Buyers select by comparison shopping, so your home must have a fair market price in order for it to sell. Some of the things that you should consider when choosing a price for your home are:
- The age and condition of your home.
- Will your home need updating?
- What prices have other homes sold for in your area ?
- Have the values in your area increased or decreased?
- How much competition will you have?
The value of your home is based on what someone is willing to pay. It is the job of your agent to provide you with the proper exposure that will attract the interested parties who will be making offers.
Prudential Regency Real Estate has a unique approach to pricing your home. At Prudential Regency Real Estate we offer you two options when it comes to pricing your home:
- You can choose a fixed price which is the traditional method of marketing a home
- Or you can select Prudential Value Range Marketing (PVRM)
Prudential Value Range Marketing will attract more qualified buyers to your home. That means a quicker sale at a fair price. Prudential Value Range Marketing eliminates any concern of potentially over or under pricing your home. It mirrors the natural buying and selling process, and tends to reduce the number of days a home is on the market.