SEARCH 5,015 PA PROPERTIES IN THE GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY
Serving Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and surrounding areas.
- 811 North 19th Street
Allentown, PA 18104
Welcome to my Website
For the past 16 years I have provided the highest level of professional service to my real estate clients. Whether you are a first time home buyer, looking to downsize, or are looking for a larger home to meet your family’s needs I can help you to evaluate and prioritize your unique real estate needs in this ever-changing marketplace.
As a lifetime resident of the Lehigh Valley with 16 years experience in real estate, I bring a wealth of knowledge and information about our area and I am committed to our communities. I service Lehigh, Northampton, Upper Bucks and Western Berks counties.
• 14 years diverse experience in increasingly responsible positions at a major corporation
• 10 years experience preparing tax returns, both with a local accounting firm, and through my own business.
• 16 years as a real estate agent with Prudential
• Accredited Buyers’ Representative
• Certified Corporate Relocation Specialist
• Lifetime Diamond Club Member for Prudential
• Member of Prudential’s Leading Edge Society • Part of a team of top agents invited to serve on a business restructuring forum for Prudential Regency
• Corporate clients include the Guardian Insurance Company, Agere, Air Products and Chemicals, Coca Cola, Hess Corporation, Nestle Corporation, Merck and Walgreens
• One of 2 agents chosen to handle the relocation of people for the Sacred Heart Hospital expansion.
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR)
• Lehigh Valley Association of Realtors (LVAR)
• Accredited Buyers’ Representative (ABR)
• Accounting Certificate, 1995, Cedar Crest College
• Associate of Science, Business Administration, 1989, Lehigh County Community College
• Licensed Real Estate Agent – State of Pennsylvania, 1994
• Accredited Buyers’ Representative 2007
My husband Jim and I are lifetime residents of the Lehigh Valley. Jim owns a local college pub and we have a vested interest in our communities. We have a wonderful daughter and son-in-law and a beautiful new grandson in the Berks County area.
- Former board member of the Properties of Merit program for the city of Allentown
- Former assistant girl scout leader